Jan. 29 – The Church Council has voted to resume in-person worship starting on February 21. You are invited to come back to in-person worship for both the 8:45am and the 11:00am worship services; we will continue to share our services via livestream for those who choose to worship from home. Of course, we will follow all of the safety precautions that we instituted in the Fall: masks, social distancing, temperature checks, and registration.
All of our in-person worship services will take place in the Sanctuary because of it size; we would not be able to safely social distance in our Chapel. Sunday School classes and small group meetings will continue to meet off-site at local outdoor areas and via Zoom due to the small size of our classrooms.
Here’s some important things that you need to know:
· The 8:45am & 11am service will continue to be live-streamed and you will be able to watch the services live or at another time that is convenient for you.
· Please remember to wear your name tag. If you don’t have one you can request one by CLICKING HERE to email Betsy at the church office.
· Everyone will be required to wear a mask to church and while in the building.
· Designated pew seating plans will be used to ensure social distancing within the sanctuary. Please follow the ushers guidance.
· Temperature checks will be done as a precaution when you enter the building.
· As we do for funerals, our ushers will be asking everyone to exit the building by pew to ensure social distancing.
· We would like to encourage you to refrain from gathering and socializing in the Narthex and instead before or after the service catch up with our church family outside the church buildings.
· Staff, ushers, and greeters will be available to answer your questions.
. Nursery is available during the 8:45am and 11:00am worship services.
. Older children are invited to join Mrs. Katie for Kids’ Time in the Sanctuary during the worship service and then proceed to the Fellowship Hall for Kids Connect.