Starting on Sunday, October 4, MSUMC will once again be having In-Person Worship in our Sanctuary at 9:00am & 11:00am. Kids Connect and Nursery will be available during service for infants- 5th grade.
All of our in-person worship services will take place in the Sanctuary because of it size; we would not be able to safely social distance in our Chapel. Sunday School classes and small group meetings will continue to meet off-site at local outdoor areas and via Zoom due to the small size of our classrooms.
Here’s some important things that you need to know:
· The 9am & 11am service will continue to be live-streamed and you will be able to watch the services live or at another time that is convenient for you.
· Please remember to wear your name tag. If you don’t have one you can request one by CLICKING HERE to email Betsy at the church office.
· Everyone will be required to wear a mask to church and while in the building.
· Designated pew seating plans will be used to ensure social distancing within the sanctuary. Please follow the ushers guidance.
· Temperature checks will be done as a precaution when you enter the building.
· As we do for funerals, our ushers will be asking everyone to exit the building by pew to ensure social distancing.
· We would like to encourage you to refrain from gathering and socializing in the Narthex and instead before or after the service catch up with our church family outside the church buildings.
· Staff, ushers, and greeters will be available to answer your questions.
· Mrs. Katie will be offering Kids Connect programming for all children ages infant-5th grade during the 9am & 11am worship services. All drop off will be at the Chapel building and then kids will be separated into the proper age groups. Please indicate below if your child will be attending.
· Registration will be requested prior to the services just so that we can have an idea of how many volunteers we need for Kids Connect and during the service. Please remember that registration IS NOT REQUIRED to attend the worship services, we are simply looking for a rough estimate so that we can make sure we have plans in place. If you are planning on joining us on October 4 please register below.
Worship Registration for Sunday, October 4, 2020 (requested but not required)